We all need to honor our bodies with rest, relaxation and rejuvenation.
Body work is one of the best forms of extreme self care.
Here are some of the luscious benefits of scheduling regular massage therapy.
* Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
* Ease medication dependence.
* Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
* Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
* Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
* Increase joint flexibility.
* Lessen depression and anxiety.
* Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
* Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
* Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
* Relieve migraine pain.
Contact me today to schedule your next massage. You are worth it!